A Seasonal Cocktail with Western Son Vodka
There is no better way to embrace a new season than with a cocktail crafted specifically for the season! Cocktails are a great way to impress your guests, and celebrate! Vodka is my go-to spirit of choice, and I have found an absolute GEM of a distillery… Western Son. I adore Western Son Distillery and the beautiful array of flavored vodkas they offer. With so many fabulous vodka options, Western Son was the perfect distillery to use for my cocktail recipe. I was inspired to create a tart, savory, slightly sweet, and perfectly balanced drink for holiday celebrations.
With that being said, allow me to introduce you to the Western Rose Cocktail! A bit tart from fresh lemon and cranberry juice, a subtle hint of rosemary combined with Western Son Lemon or Original Vodka. The flavor profile is exquisite and perfectly balanced for your celebrations throughout the holiday season. In honor of the season, Western Son is offering 15% off your entire order using code TIFFANY15 and free shipping on orders over $60. Click here to purchase! The offer ends on November 30, 2022.
The Western Rose
- 2 oz. Western Son Lemon or Original Vodka
- ½ oz. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ¾ oz. Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1 ½ oz. Cranberry Juice
- Sugar, Lemon Juice, and Sugar-coated Rosemary Spring for Garnish
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add Western Son Lemon or Original Vodka, lemon juice, rosemary simple syrup, and cranberry juice.
- Shake. Strain in a chilled martini glass garnished with a half rim of sugar. Garnish with sugar-coated rosemary spring and a lemon slice.
~If you prefer a less tart cocktail, use Western Son Original Vodka. More of a tart flavor, use Western Son Lemon Vodka.
~For the rosemary garnish, I prepared with monk fruit sweetener but use the sweetener of your choice.
~Use cranberry juice (not cranberry juice cocktail).
~Store Rosemary Simple Syrup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
This recipe is fabulous and absolutely perfect for the holidays! Enjoy!