Taco Bowl Ingredients
- 1 pound ground beef turkey or chicken
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning; recipe below
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups cauliflower rice cooked
- 8 tablespoons bibb or romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon Toppings: pico de gallo salsa, avocado, tomatoes, onions, peppers, olives
Taco Seasoning Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chipotle powder
- 4 teaspoons oregano
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon coriander
Taco Bowl Instructions -Yields 4 servings
- Brown meat in a large saute pan on medium-high heat. Stir in 1 tablespoon taco seasoning and ¼ cup water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until liquid is absorbed.
- Line serving bowl with Bibb lettuce leaves. Layer ground meat, cauliflower rice and toppings of your choice. Serve immediately.
Taco Seasoning Instructions- Yields 1 1/2 cups
- Combine ingredients in an airtight container, close lid and shake.