Pulled Chicken Tacos
Yields 6-8 servings
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 12-ounce cans red enchilada Sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning recipe below
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
Taco Seasoning Ingredients -Yields 1 1/2 cups
- 6 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chipotle powder
- 4 teaspoons oregano
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot. Season with taco seasoning (recipe below) and salt; add enchilada sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until tender. Remove and shred with a fork. Serve with flour or corn tortillas and your favorite toppings.
Taco Mix Instructions
- Combine ingredients in an air-tight container, close lid and shake.
Kitchen Tip ~ 1, 1.25-ounce package of taco seasoning can be replaced for my special taco seasoning recipe (see above).