Tis the season for holiday entertaining which calls for the perfect cocktail. I merged my very favorite Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate, vodka, and two liqueurs creating the perfect balance of flavor that is not too sweet, and not too overpowering. Garnish with chocolate and a crushed candy cane for a jolly good time! Enjoy!
Not-So Hot Chocolate Martini
- 1 ½ Oz. Vodka
- ¾ Oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
- ¾ Oz. Creme de Cocoa
- 1 ½ Oz. Prepared hot chocolate, cooled
- Chocolate Syrup, for garnish
- Crush Peppermint Candy Canes, for garnish
- Add vodka, Bailey's Irish Cream, Creme de Cocoa, & hot chocolate in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled.
- Pour into prepared martini glass. Serve immediately.
Tiffy’s Tips ~My very favorite hot chocolate is William’s Sonoma. ~Adjust the ingredients to your personal taste!
This cocktail is perfect for the Holidays enjoy!