So refreshing, slightly sweet, a bit of tart, the perfect amount of your favorite vodka…FABULOUS! The Blueberry Smash is the perfect cocktail for game day or any day. Antioxidant packed blueberries, one of my very favorites, is certainly the star of this cocktail show.
This recipe bursts with flavor; muddled blueberries, mint, lemon juice and a smidge of sugar, agave, or honey. Add ice, your favorite vodka and shake for the perfect balance of flavor. Pour into cocktail glasses with all the bits of goodness or strain, martini style in a chilled glass. Garnish with lemon, blueberries, and mint! FABULOUS!!
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Loosely Packed Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Sugar, or to taste
- 4 Oz. Vodka
- Club Soda
- Garnish with Lemon Slices, Blueberries, and Mint
- Place blueberries, mint, lemon juice, and sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle until blueberries are pulverized.
- Add ice and vodka.
- Shake until combined and chilled. Pour into cocktail glass.
- Top with Topo Chico, garnish, and serve!
I can’t wait to make this delicious Blueberry Smash for game days this year. What is your favorite game day drink? Let me know in the comments below! Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter for weekly inspiration and more delicious recipes!
SHOP THE POST