So refreshing, slightly sweet, a bit of tart, the perfect amount of your favorite vodka…FABULOUS! The Blueberry Smash is the perfect cocktail for any day, but especially a hot summer day. Antioxidant packed blueberries, one of my very favorites, is certainly the star of this cocktail show.
This recipe bursts with flavor; muddled blueberries, mint, lemon juice and a smidge of sugar, agave, or honey. Add ice, your favorite vodka and shake for the perfect balance of flavor. Pour into cocktail glasses with all the bits of goodness or strain, martini style in a chilled glass. Garnish with lemon, blueberries, and mint! FABULOUS!!
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- ½ Cup Loosely Packed Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Sugar, or to taste
- 4 Oz. Vodka
- Club Soda
- Garnish with Lemon Slices, Blueberries, and Mint
- Place blueberries, mint, lemon juice, and sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle until blueberries are pulverized.
- Add ice and vodka.
- Shake until combined and chilled. Pour into cocktail glass.
- Top with Topo Chico, garnish, and serve!
Add fresh blueberries to a cocktail shaker.
Add fresh mint.
Add freshly squeezed lemon juice, and sweetener.
Add vodka and shake, shake, shake.
Pour into glasses, add sparkling water or strain, and serve up martini style. Garnish with fresh lemon and blueberries.
I hope you all enjoy this refreshing recipe!