Football season is here! I love serving game day specialty cocktails and with our first TCU home football game being this weekend, this recipe is perfect timing! One of my favorite parts of game day is hosting pre-game gatherings at our home. There is something magical about celebrating the season with people you love coming together to support your favorite team. If you know me, you know that my collegiate team is the Texas Christian University Horned Frogs.. go purple and white! A few years ago, I found this 100% natural flower extract that I love to tint cocktails game day purple. For one drink I use 1-2 droppers of B’lure Flower Extract and viola!! The perfect purple cocktail with zero flavor change and all color. This cocktail recipe is fairly basic with vodka, lemonade, flower extract, topped with sparkling water or prosecco.
Game Day Blitz
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 3 ounces lemonade
- 1-2 dropperfull B’lure Flower Extract
- Prosecco or Sparkling
- Garnish with Sliced Lemon
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add vodka, lemonade, and B’lure Flower Extract.
- Cover and shake until chilled.
- Pour in a highball glass. Garnish with a lemon slice and serve.
- The B’lure Flower Extract is 100% Natural and will change the color of the drink to a brilliant blue, purple, and pink depending on the ingredients and amounts used. Add the amount you desire for the color you are trying to achieve.
- Top with sparkling water, prosecco, or champagne.
Garnish with fresh lemon and you have a refreshing cocktail ready for kickoff! Go Frogs!