St. Patrick’s day is this week! Let’s celebrate by making a celebratory, green cocktail, my Sour Apple Martini. A fabulous combination of sweet, yet tart green apple with a kick of calvados. Warning! This recipe is 100% alcohol so… you have been warned!! Enjoy and have a fabulous St. Patrick’s Day!
Sour Apple Martini
- 1 ½ Oz. Hell's Half Acre Vodka
- 1 Oz. Sour Apple Schnapps
- ½ Oz. Calvados
- Fresh Green Apple Slices
- combine vodka, schnapps, and calvados in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, cover and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh apple slice.
~Place martini glass in the freezer to chill.
~Substitute your favorite vodka.
~Slice apples last to prevent browning.
~Calvados is a variety of brandy made from apples and sometimes pears.