It’s summertime and grilling is in full swing. Take advantage of leftovers, or cook a bit extra to create these FABULOUS appetizers for a small or large crowd. The ingredients in this recipe create an incredible balance of flavors that support the star of the show… beef! I developed this recipe years ago for Beef Loving Texans, the core of this recipe was making sure to enhance the flavor of the beef, rather than compete with it. Use your favorite cut of beef (personally, I love tenderloin) or thinly sliced deli roast beef for an easy alternative. Start with a foundation of sourdough or a dense bread, a smear of flavored cream cheese (or our favorite… Boursin), beef, arugula or spinach, a drizzle of balsamic syrup, and shaved parmesan cheese. Ya’ll…yum!! This appetizer is a hit every single time. Serve as an appetizer or a meal. Enjoy!
Beef Crostini With Shaved Parmesan and Balsamic Drizzle
- 2 Beef Tenderloin, cooked medium and thinly sliced
- 12 Slices Sourdough Bread, crusts removed
- Olive Oil
- 4 Oz. Garlic and Herb Cheese Spread
- 24 Arugula Leaves
- Balsamic Syrup
- ⅓ Cup Freshly Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each bread slice diagonally in half. Drizzle with olive oil. Place in a single layer of a baking sheet. Bake about 6 minutes or until slightly toasted but not brown. Set aside.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of cheese spread onto each bread slice; add arugula leaves, top with 2-3 steak slices. Drizzle with balsamic syrup, top with parmesan shavings. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
I hope you enjoy this fabulous Beef Crostini with Shaved Parmesan and Balsamic Drizzle recipe!!
I always look forward to your recipes. Great for home and classroom. 💕
I am so glad you are enjoying them! Yes great for both! Thank you for following! Keep Being Fabulous! XOXO Tiffany
[…] Beef Crostini […]
3 Comments on Beef Crostini With Shaved Parmesan & Balsamic Drizzle