This is one of my all time favorite salad recipes as I simply adore every single ingredient and the perfectly balanced flavor. This recipe is so simple and the prep is so easy. I typically make this recipe on Sundays when prepping meals and ingredients for the week to make sure I have lunch and dinner options ready to go. This recipe is great as an entree or side. I always add protein… grilled chicken, shrimp, or salmon.
My Favorite Greek Salad Recipe
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 6 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cucumber Sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- 2 Cups Grape Tomatoes Halved
- 6 Ounces Feta Chesse Cut into cubes or crumbled
- ⅓ Cup Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- ½ Cup Kalamata Olives
- ¼ Cup Fresh Mint Leaves Torn
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- On a large serving platter, arrange lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, tomatoes, feta, red onion, and olives. Garnish with mint. Serve with dressing.
I often share to “eat the rainbow” a rainbow of colors on your plate…THIS recipe has you covered! Enjoy!