The Perfect Holiday Cocktail!
‘Tis the season to eat, drink, and be merry! What better way to wow your guests this holiday season than with a cocktail that’s infused with everyone’s favorites… hot chocolate, vodka, and Christmas cheer! Whether you’re hosting a festive gathering or simply craving a cozy nightcap, this refreshing twist on a classic favorite is sure to get everyone into the holiday spirit.
To combine the rich, velvety flavors of hot cocoa with the chill of a well-crafted martini, I merged my very favorite Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate, vodka, and two liqueurs. Garnish with a chocolate and crushed candy cane rim for a jolly good time! Cheers to the holiday season friends, enjoy!
Make sure to scroll to the bottom of this blog post to shop my must-have items for making the perfect Not-So Hot Chocolate Martini! To watch this beverage come to life, take a peek at this reel.
Not-So Hot Chocolate Martini
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- ¾ oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
- ¾ oz. Crème de Cacao
- 1 ½ oz. hot chocolate, prepared and cooled
- chocolate syrup, for garnish
- crushed Peppermint Candy Canes, for garnish
- Add vodka, Bailey's Irish Cream, Crème de Cacao & hot chocolate in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled.
- Garnish the rim of the martini glass using chocolate syrup and crushed peppermint.
- Pour into prepared martini glass. Serve immediately.