The holiday season is in full swing! I couldn’t think of a better time than now to share this new pomegranate cocktail featuring Hell’s Half Acre Vodka. As you might know, I love HHA and I’ll never turn down an opportunity to indulge a little during the holiday season!
This cocktail is not sweet but could easily be adapted to suit any palette.
Hell’s Half Acre Pomegranate Vodka Cocktail
- 2 ounces Hell’s Half Acre Vodka
- 1 ounce Triple Sec Orange Liqueur
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 3 ounces fresh pomegranate juice
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- Sparkling water
- Sliced lemon, sprig of mint and pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Combine vodka, triple sec, pomegranate molasses, pomegranate juice and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Add ice, cover and shake until chilled. Pour in a high ball glass. Top with sparkling water and garnish.