The best gifts to celebrate High School and College Graduates!
Graduation season is upon us! Graduating from high school or college is a significant accomplishment worth celebrating with the perfect gift. The gift options are seemingly endless… making it somewhat difficult to select just one! This blog is full of fabulous and impactful graduation gifts, ranging from thoughtful to practical (and everything in between)! I’ve gathered a list of graduation gifts at every price point… sharing gifts under $50, under $100, under $200, as well as $200 and up. I’ve also included gifts that are specific to the graduates stage of life, which will help you find the perfect gift for either high school graduates or college graduates. Whichever gift you select is certain to make a lasting impression on your graduate!
For the High School Graduate
For high school graduates that are about to embark on college dormitory life, there is often minimal dorm space for clutter. I love gifting practical items that can be used frequently in a dorm/apartment. My go-to gift was always a S’well water bottle in their university’s colors, practical and spirited! A few other practical options are:
- Mini Tool Set: This mini tool set is perfect to have on hand, and small enough to store in a dorm room! This was one of the most useful graduation gifts my daughter received.
- Monogram Stadium Bag: This is a great gift under $50 that aligns with the clear bag policies most university sporting events have in place. The graduates’ monogram would be perfect in their school colors!
- Medicine Safe Case: Perfect for storing medications, cash, jewelry, and any other items that you wouldn’t want laying out in a dorm room.
- Away Carry-On Suitcase: This suitcase is perfect for weekend trips home or even road-tripping with friends… a great splurge gift.
For the College Graduate
College graduation marks a transition into uncharted territory for many graduates… real life adulting! Many grads will begin living on their own, starting new jobs, or attending graduate school. Celebrate their graduation and help set them up for future success with gifts that are both meaningful and useful. Here are a few great options for the college graduate:
- Unique, Real-World Gift Cards: This is the perfect way to help ease your graduate into the new world of post-grad. I recommend:
- Stitch Fix Gift Card: Give the gift of a real world wardrobe update with a Stitch Fix gift card. Boxes include five new pieces of clothing, curated by a personal stylist to match their taste, fit and price range.
- Blue Apron Gift Card: A great transition from years of university meal plans to home-cooked meals. A gift card will go towards Blue Apron’s meal kit deliveries that are full of fresh, pre-portioned ingredients for easy-to-follow recipes.
- Personalized Towels Starter Pack: Gift them something they’ll use daily… a 6-piece towel bundle for their apartment bathroom! This pack includes 4 personalized bath towels (or bath sheets) and 2 hand towels.
- Custom Champagne Bottle: For a memorable gift, remind the graduate of their college years with a custom painted champagne bottle. This thoughtful gift under $200 is a great piece of decor for their first apartment.