With Coach Kati Epps, Rock Sound Rum, and Austin Fit Magazine.
Just in time for the 2021 TCU vs UT game, Coach Kati Epps (Longhorn fan), and I (avid TCU fan and bleed purple) share this recipe from Rock Sound Rum to kick off our season! The perfect cocktail with a blend of fruit juices, triple sec and rum! Yum!!! I will personally add my purple umbrella and shout….GO FROGS!! Enjoy!!
- 1.5 Oz. ROCK SOUND Original Light Rum
- .75 Oz. Triple Sec
- 2 Oz. Grapefruit Juice
- 2 Oz. Orange Juice
- 2 Oz. Cranberry Juice
- .25 Oz. Agave Nectar
- Splash Lemon Juice
- Garnish Lemon Twist
- Add rum, and next six ingredients to an ice filled cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds
- Strain into a cocktail glass filled with crushed ice
- Garnish with Tiki Umbrella and a lemon peel
Check out the September issue of Austin Fit Magazine to see all of our flavor packed, healthy tailgate menu items!!